Official *For Sale* Area

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Tiemedown
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Official *For Sale* Area

Unread post by Tiemedown »

**** FOR SALE ****CB-6000 chastityonly £75 inc postage9 availablebrand new i wanted one of these myself but thought that they are very very expensive, so i decided to buy 10 which took the cost down, and sell them on more then £20 cheaper then you can get them any where else. i wanted to offer them on here first but i will be putting them on ebay in a few days time, just wanted to give you guys a chance first. mail me, cheers Ross

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="walksonwalker2"]I'd not thought about making a matching collar. How do you think it should be constructed. Should it be attached to the wrist restraints, or perhaps have D rings on it?[/quote]Well -- for BDSM play, I'd have to say "just D rings" so the buyers would have more flexibility with things to attach to it! If you attach the wrist restraints, it'd perhaps be too short for some, or too long for others, but a D ring (or perhaps D RINGS?) is always just right! For non-BDSM "play" and the ability to wear a locking collar in public, though -- a lot of BDSM sites sell "slave collars" that don't just scream "bondage" to the vanilla world! There's a lot of leather and metal varieties out there, with various locking mechanisms. Something like yours, with a lock that doesn't even look like a standard lock, could be worn with the lock in front or in the back, and few if any would know that it's not just a stylish leather choker! And at only 50 grams, the lock wouldn't be too heavy for long-term wear, either.I suppose it'd be easy enough to make a "one size fits all" with multiple holes for the locking post, or even less work (but more of an inventory headache) to make them in custom sizes like 14", 15", 16" and so on. (Heck, as soon as I saw the cuffs I was tempted to ask "can you make one about so long, but without the hole in the middle of the strap? Just one at one end, and maybe three at the other?" )stephanie_cd

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

Ah okay. I see. The entire hand cuffs weighs 50 grams. The lock weighs about 25 grams itself. I have some other locks too that are just black on the top and have a steel shaft. These are operated by a magnet key. Oooooh, hi-tec!!! The cuffs are 'one size fits all, with multiple holes spaced at 20mm intervals. They fit wrists from about 5 and half to nine and a half inches. Pixies to ogres I reckon.I could make one with no central hole but with one at one end and three at the other. I take it that you mean this is just to fit round one wrist? I have actually done this with some spare leather that was left over, just as an experiment. And yes I can do anything with my hole punch and leather. I'm amazing !!!!
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="walksonwalker2"]The lock weighs about 25 grams itself. I have some other locks too that are just black on the top and have a steel shaft. These are operated by a magnet key. Oooooh, hi-tec!!! [/quote]Ooooh - very nice! I'm guessing the locks in the pictures are mechanical? And only 25 grams for the one? That'd be rather inconsequential, I think! [quote="walksonwalker2"]I could make one with no central hole but with one at one end and three at the other. I take it that you mean this is just to fit round one wrist?[/quote]About twice as long, I'm thinking! And no, not one wrist but one neck. [quote="walksonwalker2"]And yes I can do anything with my hole punch and leather. I'm amazing !!!! [/quote]...hole punch and leather and locks and dyes and edging tools and who knows all what other leather-specific tools? But the results DO look amazing!

Tiemedown
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Tiemedown »

i have cb6000's for sale if anyone is looking for one£75 or $110 inc postagegoing fast

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

Few things for sale here as I need some funds for new toys.Latex Pinhole Hood (£20 posted)http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11869Used a few times but in perfect condition and still has black plastic packaging bag.Pearl Rotating Vibrating Butt Plug (£10 posted)http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12403I bought this a while back under the impression it was a bit smaller... As soon as I got it, I opened it up and could clearly see it was way too big for me. It has with no packaging but it has never been used. Note that the controller is slightly different to the one shown on LH.newbie912010-05-25 06:59:21

fetish_ca
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by fetish_ca »

Hi all,I have a inflatable ball gag for sell. A picture can be found here: http://www.loveshoponline.ca/xcart/imag ... 14-23.jpgI just bought it yesterday but my gf doesn't like it. It's still unopened yet.For more information, contact me at: fetish_ca@hotmail.comPrice negotiable. People from Canada is preferred (US as well)Thxfetish_ca2010-06-05 23:08:36

lesliesboy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lesliesboy »

I recently purchased a CB6000S, that I am not able to use. Tried it on, cleaned it thoroughly, then repackaged it. It is complete, with all rings and spacers. I will take $100.00 (US)

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

fetish_ca how much?

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

This is the prototype of some medical restraints I am in the process of making. It is a 10 point restraint harness that secures the ankles, knees, waist, wrists, upper arms, chest and shoulders. It is locked using SEGUFIX magnetic locks that can only be opened with a magnetic key. It is adjusted to varying lenths and shapes by using the spaced brass eyelets.
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

viperslut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by viperslut »

Hi-Ya all, here's some stuff that i'm trying to sell as im moving soon..

http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/household/c ... -3000/view

http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/leisure/hob ... ints-/view

Let me know if youre interested.. will combine thx

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="newbie91"]Few things for sale here as I need some funds for new toys.Latex Pinhole Hood (£20 posted)http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11869Used a few times but in perfect condition and still has black plastic packaging bag.Pearl Rotating Vibrating Butt Plug (£10 posted)http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12403I bought this a while back under the impression it was a bit smaller... As soon as I got it, I opened it up and could clearly see it was way too big for me. It has with no packaging but it has never been used. Note that the controller is slightly different to the one shown on LH.[/quote]These are still for sale! The hood is on eBay, PM me for the link.[quote="viperslut"]Hi-Ya all, here's some stuff that i'm trying to sell as im moving soon..http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/household/c ... s-/viewLet me know if youre interested.. will combine thx[/quote]Would you split for the leg irons? I assume they are double locking?

Hallmark
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hallmark »

Hey all, Ive been looking for a Sensory Deprivation hood. The one im talking is like THE leather S.D hood, has about has 3 or 4 straps, collar, padded eyes/ears/mouth with a single hole in the mouth, and actually is in one of the avatar pics here. Anyways, Sub-shop had one in leatherette for a good price, but I went to buy it a week later and couldnt find it anywhere on the site, So if someone knows where to find a decent priced one online, or has one theyd like to sell, please PM meThanksHallmark

jarlayari
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jarlayari »

Ebay, look under leather hood...

Hallmark
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hallmark »

Thanks for the link, that was just what I was looking for. As Ive never worn a hood before, this will be a great crossover, and if I dont like it, its not like Im out 250 bucks 

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

I bought that identical hood, but I think I paid slightly more.  It's not bad for the price, except the seam was ripped on the first one I bought and had to have it replaced.  And the one I have now needs to be mended around the nose as there's a slight opening because of loose thread.  Kind of takes away from the sensory dep if you can see light coming in.It does sort of act as a breath-control hood a little, meaning it expands and contracts a bit as you breathe, but that may be because I don't have it fitted correctly.  Haven't put it on anyone else or had anyone else put it on me, so I have been doing it myself.  And that makes it harder to get the fit just right.

Bondage_heaven
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bondage_heaven »

Hi Guys,We have decided to sell a few items from our toy collection to make way for more user friendly stuff.This item is an awesome inflatable ball with attached inflatable hood and inflatable gag from Cocoon. This item is truly amazing quality and will not disappoint the buyer in anyway.The ball is accessed from the rear and the zip then closes to the occupants neck thus trapping them inside, the hood is then attached to the ball via a zip around the neck, the hood is then closed around the occupants head with a zip down the back. Each one of these zips we had put on this ball is lockable with a key. Once locked these zips cannot be undone. The ball is then inflated via the valve or the quick release valve on the side until the desired tightness is reached, we recommend buying an electric airbed pump for this. The occupant will be squeezed tightly by the inner walls of the ball and movement will be seriously restricted. The hood is inflated separately via a hand pump. The hood has perspex eyes and an inflatable breathe through mouth gag that buckles onto the hood. Once this is all complete the occupant is going nowhere. This is an extremely intense item and not for the feint hearted. Only buy this if you are serious about rubber and inflatables.Here are some pictures.We bought this item late 2008 and due to our baby arriving early in 2009 it has seen very little use since. I think in total it has been used approx 5 times if that. It has been cleaned thoroughly and polished. The whole item cost in the Region of £1000We are starting this item on ebay at £400 with a buy it now of £625This item is sold under the new products on the cocoon website, please click link belowhttp://www.cocoon1.com/index.htmlPlease click below for the link to Ebay ListingPlease note Auction Starts at 7pm BST Friday 9th July 2010http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190416055521&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:ITThe whole item weighs approximately 10kgPlease message me for further information.Bondage_heaven2010-07-09 17:49:15

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

Wow...wish i could afford that. that looks fantastic!

I am looking for a used or new leather sleepsack. if you are looking to purchase a new one and want to part with your older one let me know.

thanks.
M

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Still for sale! Price drop!Latex Pinhole Hood (£15 posted)http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11869Used a few times but in perfect condition and still has black plastic packaging bag.