Official *For Sale* Area

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
xtiml
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Official *For Sale* Area

Unread post by xtiml »

I am officially out of business.and yes i did have soem problems with catfish on my last order it took them 5 months to fill it.but that is not usual, will still get anyone wholesale price if you want to( as favor to latex aficiondos), ill get a delivery garuntee from them berfore doing it.

lizardfolk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lizardfolk »

Hey guys, after about 2 days of use I've decided that my mouth is a little too small for a 2" ball gag.If anyone is interested in a Spartacus ball gag I'm willing to sell it under the typical $30 price for ithttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150477147856&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

sexysub069
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sexysub069 »

Hey everyone I just purchased a CB-6000 earlier this week to surprise my mistress with, but won't be needing it because I just received another one as a gift for my birthday yesterday (talk about thinking on the same page)!Anyways, I've opened the pouch it comes in to verify everything was included, but did not ever use it. Everything is in its original plastic packaging and it comes with a padlock and key.I can't return it so I'd like to sell it and figured these forums would be a good place to start. I paid around $120 for it and would like to get at least $75 (shipping included).Must pay using PayPal, and item ships of out Pennsylvania - sorry not going to ship internationally.Thanks for reading!

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

Currently selling a couple of POSEY locking restraint straps. 60 inches long and brand new in packets: -

http://tinyurl.com/3ay77p9

POSEY 235060 locking belt
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

ivy2010

Unread post by ivy2010 »

I'm selling my Axsmar Nosefix with lead chain. Check their website for all the details. http://www.axsmar.eu/aid-317-Nose-shack ... vice.htmlI paid about 70 Euros for them and will sell for any good offer. I'm shipping worldwide and accept payment with Paypal. Please PM me for more info. Love, Ivy  - SOLD!ivy20102010-12-21 12:08:28

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

Mature Metal Pet Trap for sale: $225
Tube dimensions: Length: 2.75 inches (measured in middle of tube)
                                  Diameter: 1 9/16"
Ring dimensions: Diameter 1 13/16"; 2 rings 1 oval, 1 round - both have 3/8" space.
Lock included and cloth bag

Pics available.

Reason for selling; not using anymore.

This item currently sells for $320 and the extra ring costs $55.

United States Postal Money Order only. Shipping paid to Continental United States only.

Reply or PM me for questions, etc............

Moderator: this was supposed to go in the For Sale area. Feel free to move. I have no idea what happened.Cape Cod Richie2010-11-13 10:48:18

Thomas.
Chair Bound

Unread post by Thomas. »

For sale: Mr. S Neck Entry Latex Sleepsack - Size SMALLPlease see the product page here: http://www.mr-s-leather.com/SSR030/neck ... psack.html This has been used by myself roughly no more than 5-6 times and it's superb condition, no damage to the latex anywhere. It's a superb quality sleepsack and am only selling as i'd like to upgrade to something with internal sleeves.I made one modification to this sleepsack: I punched a 5MM hole(with a proper garment hole punch) in the feet so that i could feed a tube into the sack to suck the air out with a vacuum cleaner. It's an amazing experience. If this is not for you, however, i can easily patch this hole for you.I'm asking £80 for it, a fraction of what i paid for it new($375). If anyone is interested please get in touch and i'll provide some photos of the actual sleepsack. I should also mention that i'd rather only ship inside the UK, possibly to europe.-thomasedit: copyrighted materials  s_cdThomas.2010-11-22 18:49:40

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

Exobelt X1 for Salehttp://www.exobelt.com/x1.htmComes with everything seen in the above link, including 2 Master locks.  It was tried on briefly, and did not fit my particular anatomy type. (I'm more a grower than a shower.) It's been washed and in the box I got it in for over a year, but I'm moving soon and would like to find this device a new owner.  Only asking $100.00 which is half the sale price.  Please email CathyTGNJ@AOL.com if interested. Thanks!

discovery00
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by discovery00 »

I have some mainstream bondage compilation video tapes to get rid of, and listed them on ioffer.com If you are interested, and don't want to sign up for that website, let me know and we can work around it. The lists of what each tape contains can be found here: http://www.ioffer.com/selling/majestykmelons 

Leatherman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Leatherman »

I have a black leather straight jacket for sale.   SOLDLeatherman2011-05-03 13:22:42

kinkyme
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kinkyme »

I've decided to sell my metal restraints, simply because i don't use them, and their becomming more of a burdon because of their weight.So if anyone is interested, here's whats up for grabs, All is second hand but rarely been used and was well looked after.I'm UK based for the post by the way.KUB brand irish 8's handcuffs, 5 different sizes with one key each,KUB brand Hamburg handcuffs, 2 pairs one key eachKUB brand Hamburg Leg-irons 1 pair & one keyA male steel locking collar, Hexagon alan key, Male size bought from Lares-uk, A cast chastity belt, from Bondra.com I may add photo's if anyone is interested, or I may just stick them up on e-bay I haven't decided yet. Have a good one everyone.Kinky

kinkyme
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kinkyme »

Well here's all that is up on e-bay for now. UK only sorry. Have a look if your interested if not have fun. Link removed because i sold it all...kinkyme2011-03-16 08:56:18

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

its cheap to ship to canada from UK btw.  that spider ring gag...how big is the center of the ring...as in can anything fit thru it?

kinkyme
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kinkyme »

not really, thats kinda why I'm selling it. I think it's about 40-45mm internal diameter.

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

Selling a blue inflatable hood with perforated eye holes and breathing tube.I think I paid about £40 in total for this... it has hardly been used as it's a bit too small to put on. It looks like they don't sell them on ebay anymore so here is one of my pictures of it...Looking for £20 posted. I will clean it thoroughly and package it well before posting.

newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newbie91 »

Still for sale people! I need it gone.

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

**WANTED** Anyone selling any rubbery things ??? Also looking for furniture / hoods / gas masks ?? Would prefer for seller to be UK but consider elsewhere  Thanks

Gavving
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gavving »

2 items posted on Ebay that are fetish related:Knee High rubber boots, size 11 US malehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170642287371&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:ITLeather Fist Mittshttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170642287322&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AITThanks

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

looking for leg/foot suspension cuffs. PM Me