Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Mr KC
Strict Strappado

RE: Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Unread post by Mr KC »

One of the greatest bondage models ever...photographer isn't to bad either !!

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

[quote="Mr" KC]One of the greatest bondage models ever...photographer isn't to bad either !![/quote]I'm not quite as good looking as Ashley though. Hang on, I didn't take these photos though, I had other things to think about for once.

Stuffed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Stuffed »

Richy - That reverse pray was stunning, hats off tothe model for giving that a go.

Also, if we're voting for our favorite models,Andrea Neal gets my vote, the work she did with Jim Weathers still haunts myrestless dreams...

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Richy, tell us what she is like as a person ( obviously no intimate/personal details etc ) but she must be very easy ( supple)  to work with...I have to literally chain down my woman to get a ball gag into her...I imagine Ashley can dislocate her jaws by now !

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Ashley was an absolute dream to work with. As a perfect example of her professionalism, she was JGL's victim to be put into the creature that day. We had kept her waiting a good two hours because the studio needed to be fitted out with suspension hooks etc, and all the time Ashley was getting more and more nervous. Then he mentioned electrics and she nearly freaked. Ashley hates electrics and admitted afterwards that she was ready to make her excuses and leg it. The fact that she stayed despite being petrified, let John do his worst to her, and she still came out of it all smiling says a huge amount about her personality. She take on the unknown despite her personal fears and let's be honest, the Creature is probably one of the most intimidating things you could ever face as a sub.Then when it was all over, rather than saying thanks for the experience and goodbye, she just wanted to do more. She had fallen in love with my darlex hobble dress and was desperate to try it on. It looked fabulous on her anyway, and she could hardly move in it, so it was only a short step to adding the humiliator gag (which isn't that big BTW but very controlling) and leash and dragging her in front of the camera. For her, the shoot with me was very different from what she is normally used to, because I'm far more relaxed about shooting. As a result, we both enjoyed the experience and look forward to shooting with her again some time.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Here's a question I'd love to ask of many "bondage" models.  Does Ms. Renee TRULY enjoy bondage, or is it "just a job"?  Does she genuinely like being bound and gagged?I often get the impression that some models do it only for the cash, and only pretend to love it for the sake of a paycheck--and it shows.

fs13
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by fs13 »

Please tell me where you got the leather slipper.  I have been looking for those.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

[quote="fs13"]Please tell me where you got the leather slipper.  I have been looking for those.[/quote]SpicesForLove have something similar -- the zip is down the side, and it doesn't have the locking buckles, but it seems to achieve the same basic effect.

fs13
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by fs13 »

It really seems that a keeper is needed at the heel.  Locking ones have there appeal also--Thanks

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

[quote="ruru67"][quote="fs13"]Please tell me where you got the leather slipper.  I have been looking for those.[/quote]SpicesForLove have something similar -- the zip is down the side, and it doesn't have the locking buckles, but it seems to achieve the same basic effect.[/quote]Funny about that. About one month after the idea first appeared on my site, and they appeared on their site.Just to make something very clear. I would never recommend that company to anyone. Their whole site is based on stolen ideas, stolen concepts and even the photos used to illustrate their concepts are, in many instances, stolen as well. If you want some more info on their marketing methods have a read of thishttp://kinkengineering.tumblr.com/post/3122299164/fetlife-picture-spammerI did approach hottbonds.com to see if they would like to manufacture them. If you are looking for someone to make a genuine quality product, why not ask them if they can make you a pair.

daisyboy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by daisyboy »

Well, I have to chime in and say that what you're doing is fantastic. Great models, great photography, and the price is right One question though: I've got a couple of pictures sitting around that are watermarked from your side, but I've combed the 'net like crazy looking for the rest of the set. Any way you would be able to oblige? All I can find is this one, and 2 others.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

I normally watermark everything that I post, even if it never makes it to a full set on the website, which is what happened in this instance. I mucked up the lighting badly to the extent that much of it was overexposed which is why the set was never used. The three that you have found are most likely the only three that I felt that I could use. So about that but thanks for asking.RichyRichy2011-07-02 13:54:41

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Been away for a long time it seems, but the good news is that I'm getting my mojo back slowly. I've done a couple of site updates in the past two weeks. This is from the latest of them, which should appeal to the fetishes of quite a few of the folks on here.

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

About bloody time  !!!  Whole of the fetish world has been kept waiting...don't let it happen again !!!Great pic and a great model......I'd have a divorce on my hands if I trussed the missus up like this !

Dianag
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Dianag »

Mr KC, you won't know 'til you've tried!! of course, it might help to enrol your wife in a yoga class first!

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

[quote="Dianag"]it might help to enrol your wife in a yoga class first![/quote]   I think that may raise her suspicions !!

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Re: Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Unread post by lisahs5 »

I know this is really old and I am sorry for this post but I really use to love this website.
Whatever happened to Richy? I remember one video he did with a lovely red head model, sorry I can't remember her name but she was lovely. She is standing against a wall with her back to the wall and her wrists are bound to the wall above her head. She also has a vibrator a Hitachi I think? which is strapped between her legs and switched on of course lol while her legs are also strapped tightly together. Sooo simple but I loved that video. I think I remember seeing her in some video from Chimera bondage too?

Lisa

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

He's still around - occasionally posts to DeviantArt and pops up on FetLife as well.

If you're a paid-up FetLife supporter, he has some videos posted there; if not there's still a couple of thousand photos to perv over.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Oh thank you x
I’m not a member of deviantart but I will sign up soon.
Fetlife oh wow wow I haven’t been a member on there for a long time. I suppose I could have a look. The last time I was there some of the members were a little bit too intense for me. I had to keep blocking people in the end I left just too much drama! It’s like Facebook at times

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

Just an update on this thread - it seem Richy passed away recently. RIP.