Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Richy
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Unread post by Richy »

I've just realised that it's just over a year since I started Captivekink.com and it doesn't seem like any time at all. Most will have seen the occasional photo that I put up in the BDSM forum but for anyone who hasn't visited the site, I invite you to pay a visit and see what I have to offer. It costs nothing except your time, so what have you got to lose.  There are nearly 50 sets of photos available to download (via rapidshare), some with video as well, and it's all free.  http://www.captivekink.com Here's a few samples of previous sets.      Richy2011-08-18 07:21:24

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Richy, The top photo set has to be one of my all time favorites!  Despite (or because) your lovely model's body is completely covered.  But I love the whole set-up that just screams "There's no way in hell she's getting free on her own!"  Not to mention the great idea of a stock as a headboard!  Brilliant!  Plus it is one of those picture elements(pixel? ) you don't notice at first glance.  It just adds another level of interest/depth to what is already a great pic.  I also went crazy for the pics of (crap, can't remember her name) the girl in the park-Where in some she is in jeans and a tight, blue sweater, and heels and is obviously wearing hose under the jeans.   She is handcuffed, legironed and ball-gagged.  And also cuffed to a tree.   And she also has on a spandex armbinder in other shots. I believe that was my first "exposure" to your talent and it was an enjoyable time spent ogling them.   But I was and remain, very jealous!  :)  I too have been lucky enough to work with a model(just one model over a period of several months off and on) and would be honored if you checked out my pics on FLICKR.http://www.flickr.com/photos/revolegadnob/Would love to hear any constructive criticism you might have.  I took them all with a Canon EOS Rebel XSi.  Most with natural light, some with tungsten lights. Keep up the good work!  Any plans to switch to a pay site and add videos or girl-girl interaction?

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Thanks Tyerrup. The girl you were thinking of in the park is SammieB. I've worked with her a few times now. Hopefully, we'll be getting together again in the summer for another outdoor shoot as she's moved to Cornwall. No plans to go paysite at all. If it gets to that stage I'll stop or dial everything back, because it will mean that it has got too expensive to keep going on my own. Once you start charging it becomes a job, not a hobby, and I don't need another one of those. Will have a look at Flickr when I get a mo. Rich

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Good points. I just figured that eventually it will grow beyond your ability to afford the website bandwidth.  So I'd rather have to pay a membership rather than see it disappear. Anyway, you really "get it" at least as far as I am concerned.  And yes, SammieB!  She's great!  She seems to get a lot of work and it is well deserved. She's very cute and sexy without being a typical glam model.  Meaning, she's a sexy girl-next-door type.  Cute when she's just going about her day, but when made-up and dressed-up becomes a real knockout.  Esp when bound and gagged. So, do any of your models enjoy bondage in their private lives?  Or are they just in it for the extra $?

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

I know what you mean about bandwidth costs. At the moment it is costing me next to nothing si it isn't an issue and won't be for some time. I would look for other means first, like a small donation, may be a $1 or £1. I'll cross that bridge when the time comes. As for the models and whether they enjoy bondage. It varies between models, obviously. Some like Serene_Chaos or Ariel are openly bondage lovers and genuine subs. Most of the others like Karina and Sammie enjoy the work and have a lot of fun doing it. Whether they practice it in their private lives is something that I rarely ask, because some things should stay private.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Have just loaded a new set from my early days of photography. Here's a few samples for you to enjoy. Tough love: Not bad for a girl who lives in DM's and trainers. Resigned to her fate

tritx2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tritx2 »

Richygreat site,great photo's,model's enjoying themselves and nice to see the more erotic side of photography with model not always nude ,leaves something to the imanginationkeep up the great worktritx2

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Many thanks Tritx2. Glad you enjoy them.  On the subject of model's enjoying themselves, I've put up a video today which shows exactly how much fun they have. It was done while I was working with Ariel and Sammie last year and was intended to be a serious SJ scene, with Ariel being dommed by Sammie (for once!). Only problem was that Ariel just couldn't take that thought seriously and her mind began to wander to more important things, like tea and cakes.  The vid is 16 mins long and 100mb to download, but if you like the lighthearted side of BDSM, it's one for you. http://rapidshare.com/files/380254163/S ... aytime.wmv

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

Thanks for the site, you do great work and I enjoy seeing it. Looks like the SJ picture has a SJ (blue) form sub-shop, am I right? That is where I get all my stuff but I did not think it was good enough for a "pro"

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

The blue armbinder jacket is from sub-shop, although they no longer sell it. A pity really as it is a good quality item and a lot better than some of the faux leather goods that they are now selling more of. 

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Have just posted another short update, but with a couple of video clips that you might all enjoy. There's nothing like having a lovely lady totally enclosed and helpless in rubber. Not one inch of her body was exposed to air (until the rear zip was opened that is  )   The first video, of her exploring her bondage (she was restrained only after the hood was sealed) can be downloaded from http://rapidshare.com/files/381921307/B ... losure.wmv The link to the second, where her fantasy is fulfilled, you'll have to find on the site  http://www.captivekink.com

ivy2010

Unread post by ivy2010 »

I like the pics with the girl in rubber. I need an outfit like that also :-)You are doing a fine job with your site and you are a great source for inspiration! Love, Ivy

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Hey Richy=In your experience, is it better to use a stockade like you show in the above pics, or one that has a piece running the length at the top to force her body up so her back is straight?  Because I am thinking of duplicating a stockade out of 2x4's, etc. and I think it needs a piece for her torso to rest on, thereby helping to keep her from "sagging" in her bondage, and also to push her butt up and out.  

Latexandy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Latexandy »

Great download, thanks for sharing, great site also.Your efforts are really appreciated.Andy

JRK
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JRK »

Lovely pictures and videos.Great site!Thanks for sharing!J.

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »

Great site. Its now in my bookmarks

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Great to have the feedback from everyone. Thanks very much for that, and the words of encouragement. As far as building a five point restraint. It really depends on what you want it for. If you are looking to build one which can hold the backside in position for contact sports, then you need a crossbrace under the hips. Otherwise, the temptation will be for the victim to try and avoid the hit by moving the hips about. For me, that isn't an issue since I wanted it purely for the restraint purposes only. Allowing the girl to move in it without being able to free herself only heightens the sense of restriction in my opinion.

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

My idea is that she is fixed in place, her butt and back exposed to whatever I want to do. Mostly spanking and forced orgasms, causes by a magic wand strapped in place.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

In that case Tyerrup, I would definately recommend either an upright and cross member under her hips, or as you suggested, a lengthways horizontal beam which her body will rest upon and can be secured to.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Something new for me from a set I've posted this evening, the first time I've tried doing a pallet wrap mummification. Quite happy with the end result as well. She could hardly move by the time I had finished.