Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
lisahs5
Chair Bound

RE: Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Its very tempting I would like to model for photo's but I only ever wanted to do them for myself. At this moment in time I would have to say no sadly I'm trying to get a new job and concidering who the employer is anything that could be seen as remotely negative is not a good idea. Its so tempting though. I have thought many times in the past about it but always wimp out as I'm to scared of people seeing them. Lisa

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by zoro_1969 »

great update - and the last remark about new jobs and possible difficulties in getting a new job due to internet pics is a very useful point!
plaster,fiber,saranwrap,mummification is fun

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Thanks for all the comments, suggestions and feedback on the site. It's always useful to receive. Lisa, good luck in the job hunt. There's always a hood you know

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Haven't managed to do any updates for the last couple of weeks, so I put this one up a couple of days ago, and have another ready to go for this weekend.The theme this week, for both of the updates is outdoor bondage. The first of them is SammieB, always a favourite of mine. Locked into heavy steel shackles and chains to start with, and then put to work in an armbinder jacket. The video that goes with it proves that you don't need hands to move heavy things.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Another new face to the site this week, but she's well know in bondage circles for her blog. http://thisgirl.wordpress.com/. This_Girl gets to do a bit of ponygirl training in her hand made pony rig. (even her hoof boots were home made by her partner)

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

New update. A couple of lovely slavegirls, appropriately undressed and restrained.  With video of their suffering as well ;-)

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Whoops.Looks like I missed a couple of updates and have been away as well.I've just uploaded these to captivekink.com. 157 photos and 2 video links of Karina in spandex and rubber total enclosure outfits, ably assisted and tormented by Adreena in her own rubber outfit.

designed
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by designed »

Love your site thanks for the heads up on new Update!

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

Richy Another fantastic update, thanks.

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Definately THE best free bondage website !!

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Thanks for the kind comments.A quick update today, only a small set because they were unplanned. This_Girl was ready for bed after a long day of shooting and games. The problem was that she looked so cute in those white PJ's, which had "patient of Dr Grimly's Asylum" stitched on them (Grimly Feendish being her master), that I couldn't resist adding the straitjacket. 

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Just posted a new set this morning, which features a member of this forum, Newbie2 (Ceri) as well as one of my regulars Karina. Ceri wanted a chance to have a go at bondage with another girl, so the least I could do was assist in her desires.

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

You're a generous man, Richy :-)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

You have a wonderful selection of beautiful models Richy...I'm quite jealous,  I've just the one !!!Great pic  :-)

singleglove1971
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by singleglove1971 »

Hi, Richy - and a happy new year to you!

My submissive, trinity pup, and I are long-time fans of your site - it is truly excellent and just keeps getting better. Karina, in particular, is a brilliant model who seems genuinely into the strict situations you devise. It's her authenticity that I like the best, if you know what I mean?

Anyway, pup has modelled for me on many occasions and we've posted many of the results on her blog over the past three years: http://trinity-pup.blogspot.com

However, I am rubbish at photography and my equipment is not great anyway (a bad workman always blames his tools, right?) So we were just wondering whether you might be interested in working with another woman with a great body, who's really into bondage and rubber fetish, and also is bisexual?

Cheers,

SG

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

You certainly have a wide array of toys, like it very much so, well done.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Seems such a long time since I logged on here. Thanks Nick for the comment. SG, I've sent you a private message.Have finally managed to get an update done for CaptiveKink, the first since mid December, thanks to illness and a family bereavement. SammieB, always a favourite, naked and in heavy steel cuffs and finally locked down in a stockade, gagged and blindfolded.

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

Sorry to hear about the bereavement, but it's good to see you back.
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

Richy Glad to hear you're making your way back towards what passes for normaility around here. You posted the teaser photo below in the "arty pictures" thread a while back. Do you have any plans to post the full set, it looks fantastic?  Thanks C. 

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

For my latest update, I've brought back a familiar face from the past in LexEleven, and a piece of bondage gear that I haven't used for a while, my butterfly jacket.It also gave me the chance to use my new home made toy, the Maiden Mover. Why go to the trouble of unstrapping your girl when you want to move them to another room or even just change the shooting ankle. Just strap them to the maiden mover and you have instant slave girl on wheels.