Uncollared sub looking to be collared.

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

Uncollared sub looking to be collared.

Unread post by BoundHart »

Hello,

My name is V. I have this deep desire, no, need to be a submissive. I have always wanted to be a sub and have tried a few Doms, but I have sadly never been collared. I keep trying new kinks and liking them, but I always feel the need to be someone's sub.

I am a 22 year old, male transgender. I am a bit of a wild spirit and enjoy testing my Dom's resolve and limits. I am looking for that right Dom that sees my tricks and knows how to keep me under control. Also one that accepts me for who I am. I am not very experienced, but have a good knowledge of s&M rules and educate. I am looking for a strict, but loving master. Someone that knows what he/she wants from me and how to get it. I would prefer for them to be older than me and to have a high expierence level. I also would like my perspective Dom to be very knowledgeable of s&M educate and rules. Manners are important. I am pansexual so gender is not an issue. I am looking to learn and expierence more. I want to fill that whole that only being a sub fills. I have a wide variety of quirks and kinks. I will try anything once, more if I like it. I do draw the line at scat. I do not go there. I live in the Twin City area of Minnesota, USA. I can't really travel so it would be best if my Dom is close to me or apply to travel to me. Of course this relationship will start online and move from there. I am kinda shy and move slowly. Please if you are a Dom that is interested and fits my criteria PM me. Or if you are a Dom this is intrigued by me feel free the PM me with questions.

Want to add that to me s&M stands for slave and master along with sadist and masichist. This could be ignorance of terminology, but this is what I have alway been told those letters stand for. I also thought I would describe my physical appearance. I am 5' 4", average build (working to get more lean), with green eyes and short white Mohawk hair. I have a emo punk tom boy look. I hope to hear from some Doms.

Bests,
V
Gender is just an identity.
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Uncollared sub looking to be collared.

Hello All,

I see I am getting a lot of views, but no one is biting. Please anyone let me know if I need to add more to the post to make Doms more interested in me.

Thanks,
V
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

Thought I would drop by and update people. I am still uncollared. I hope to hear from someone. I am very eager to learn.

Bests,
V
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

chastitypupsissy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by chastitypupsissy »

This is a feeling I can relate to. Best of luck bro.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

I can't really help you as far as the Dom is concerned, but as I am also a trans-sub I figured I'd stop by and say hello :)
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

KCgrande
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KCgrande »

Hey hon, I'm new here and would love to help you out. However my level of experience isn't too high and I am only 20. If you are interested in chatting don't hesitate to send me a PM.