Bondage Partner Ottawa ON

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
ColonelShuffle
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage Partner Ottawa ON

Unread post by ColonelShuffle »

This is admittedly a bit of a reach, but I’m curious to see if there’s anyone in Ottawa or nearby who would be able to help me experience my fantasy for being bound and gagged in a mummy sleeping bag?

I know meet ups rn are sort of taboo, I do have my first vaccine dose. But I’d love to chat if you’re interested to start, and I will probably want to meet for coffee or something before any bondage takes place. I may have a kidnapping fantasy, but only if it’s consensual lol

mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bondage Partner Ottawa ON

Unread post by mummygirlToronto »

oh hi another person form Ottawa with similar kink!
Not sure if its you, but Ive seen at least 3/4 people on fetlife with this kink and some switch looking to do it

ColonelShuffle
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bondage Partner Ottawa ON

Unread post by ColonelShuffle »

mummygirlToronto wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 16:42 oh hi another person form Ottawa with similar kink!
Not sure if its you, but Ive seen at least 3/4 people on fetlife with this kink and some switch looking to do it
Lol in all honesty it probably was me, I’m on a lot of sites trying to live out this fantasy of mine 😂 it’s awesome to meet another person in Ottawa whos into this stuff! I honestly thought it would be more popular