Looking for a Dominant in UK

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
firsttimesub
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for a Dominant in UK

Unread post by firsttimesub »

I've been reading. And thinking. I only registered on the forum yesterday but had been tiptoeing around an idea of entering dominance world for a long time now. Been afraid of taking a step forward and then by accident took that step last night.

I pushed myself into a simple yet nature-revealing experience. Was so fascinated by what it did to my mind that I written a detailed and painfully honest record of it. Just reading it aloud makes me want to do it again. And more. Or better yet - having Someone do it to me.

So here I am.

36yo, submissive female. Little experience in general (complicated reasons, to be revealed before anything happens as it's an important factor) and zero real life BDSM experience. Did some self-experimenting though so I hope I have a pretty good idea of my likes, dislikes and limits.

I need a firm hand to guide - and push ;) - me on this path. I realise training might not be too easy with me being a total newbie. Looking for a Dom who wishes to shape a raw material into a desired form. I'm eager to please and learn.

If You're interested please let me know how I can contact You.

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Re: Looking for a Dominant in UK

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

Hello there, and welcome to our corner of this vast Internet!
I would be happy to talk with you and see how I can help you if you're interested? You can pm me here and see how it goes :)

UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Dominant in UK

Unread post by UKBicouple »

Hello and welcome, we hope you find a good dom. You deserve it! ;)