Newly Curious Trans Fem Sub Seeking Online Partner/training & commands online!

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
KayleiCrypto
Unfettered Newbie

Newly Curious Trans Fem Sub Seeking Online Partner/training & commands online!

Unread post by KayleiCrypto »

I lovve dressing up and all the attention I get from guys on random video chat. And found out that I like them commanding me what to do online.

Newly curious in everything looking for someone who could maybe talk me through a scenario or something… I prefer men but am open to talking with anyone!

Also, a strong women talking me through dressing and Femdom, maybe, have no idea. Pretty nervous but really to try something fun on video chat.

I have only been with women but my end goal is dressing up and going to Mardi Gras and Fantasy Fest. Try my first Bj and even my sex on the beach in Key West! Message and maybe Skype next.

Wulflist47
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Newly Curious Trans Fem Sub Seeking Online Partner/training & commands online!

Unread post by Wulflist47 »

I don't know if you're still around, Kaylei, but I'm curious what kind of scenario you would be looking for? Is there any sort of guidelines or limits?

I am interested in chatting about this a bit more if you are still around.

Sidnotvicious
Chair Bound

Re: Newly Curious Trans Fem Sub Seeking Online Partner/training & commands online!

Unread post by Sidnotvicious »

Hey wilfist47 I'm looking for a dom for online vid stuff if you're interested hit me up