Slippery clamps

Don't feel like searching for the answer, check here first!
Cheshire
Unfettered Newbie

Slippery clamps

Unread post by Cheshire »

Have one little problem vith my bondage gear. Specifically with nipple clamps.
One of them (with rubber cover looked like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3 ... SX300_.jpg ) first time worked perfectly. But, in one day, covers just get too slippery and they start fall off, and i don't know, how prevent it...
Yes, i can take off rubber part, but those sharped claw are... owwwh... it's very arousing and pleasurable, but also very painful afterward, so i can't wore them too often.
May be i should clean them with something special?

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Slippery clamps

Unread post by Franzia »

I don't know why they usually use those shiny rubber tips, add a bit of perspiration or skin oil and they get even more slippery.

You could bend the jaws slightly for more of a 'tweezer' effect or a use a bit of detergent or soap to wash off any oil. You might also try the naked jaws over a top, as any cloth will lessen the bite.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Try cleaning them(the clamps and your nips) with rubbing alcohol.
- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

AFTER CLEANING THEM TAKE SOME SAND PAPER HOLD OF THEM AND ROUGH THEM UP A BIT.

Johnr104
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Johnr104 »

Get yourself a can of Hollister 7730 medical adhesive (it's a spray can used to adhere silicone breast forms to the body). Just the tinyest dab on your nipple and the clamp won't come off.

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

A - if You want them with both functions (with _and_ without rubber tips) You have to increase friction on the metal part.
- Sand it (the metal part of the jaw) a little bit, and try if it slips or not
- Eventually cover metal jaws (after sanding) with tool-dip, nail-resin or other non-slip surface
- There is a 3M spray with the post-it adhesive. Use it on the jaws (no contact with skin and ould take apart easy)

B - You'll use them only with rubber on: contact cement, any rubber adhesive (careful: poisonous and flammable vapors), leather adhesive, shoe adhesive, etc. on sanded metal jaws and they'll never slip off again

Have fun, keep playing
f4

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

You cold try changing the rubber sleeves to a different type, or glue on some harder pads, ouch, god how I love these things.

Champion1246
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Champion1246 »

You can try hair clips on your nips....they feel very pleasurable but even more painful.I have tried it many times ....i just love them...just open the clips and adjust them on ur nipples such that the broader end faces the front side and the shorter end which is to be closed is towards u and ur nipples are between them...At this position just close them ...the pain will go on increasing...I have left them for more than half an hour...I couldn't go more than this...but the pain when u remove them extreme.....u can't even imagine how painful it would be....i have tried different types of nipple clamps but this are more painful compared to the rest and are even more painful than the others when removed.