Fantasies.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Fantasies.

Unread post by BondageLover88 »

Mavis308 wrote:I think you’re right about Crystal, the story goes that she had a bad shoot and she retired after that. Ever hear of a Model named Melissa Lynn. Chucky, curvy model who had a big mouth who loved being tied and gagged and fighting it big time, she’s another favorite of mine. Look her up, Dominick Wolfe used her a lot.
Such a shame about Crystal she looked really good tied up. I have not heard of her will look her up. Have you heard Joy or Joyful Girl Steve Villa use to use her think she is retired. She is one of my favorite BBW models along with Rikki Waters and Elane Hershey

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Unread post by Mavis308 »

I heard of all 3 of those BBW models, I like Rikki and Eliane Hersey. Pretty good bondage for big girls. I like the video of Rikki being tied up by the rigger that Brenda Bound uses. He tied her up tight, she looked like a trussed up pig hogtied with a panel gag harness in her mouth and her big tits tied. Brenda Bound and FaythonFire too.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:I heard of all 3 of those BBW models, I like Rikki and Eliane Hersey. Pretty good bondage for big girls. I like the video of Rikki being tied up by the rigger that Brenda Bound uses. He tied her up tight, she looked like a trussed up pig hogtied with a panel gag harness in her mouth and her big tits tied. Brenda Bound and FaythonFire too.

Yeah that is a good video

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Any more actresses you like to tie up and gag? And how would you tie them?? I’ll try to think of more myself

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Any more actresses you like to tie up and gag? And how would you tie them?? I’ll try to think of more myself
Lauren Cohan (The Walking Dead), Christian Serratos (The Walking Dead), Alanna Masterson ( The Walking Dead), Katelyn Nacon (The Walking Dead), Sarah Wayne Callies ( The Walking Dead, Prison Break), Grace Byers or Grace Gealey same person ( Empire), Jaimie Alexander. ( Blindspot), Ashley Johnson ( Blindspot), Audrey Esparza (Blindspot)

Mavis308
Chair Bound

All those are very nice choices, especially the ones from Blind Spot, how would you tie and gag them?

How you feel about handcuffs, leg irons, I do like body harnesses and belts, I do like the arm sleeves with the crisscrossed belts holding them up. Don’t like hoods because I like to see their facial expressions when are gagged and the grunting and moaning.

Robin Wright, Dianne Lane, Laura Linney, Renee Russo, Amy Adams and Amy Ryan. Robin would be chairtied in her underwear, usual rope work. Ball gagged. Then put in a black sports bra and leggings, hogtied and wrap gagged. Dianne would be hogtied in a green one piece speedo swimsuit, bit gagged and then stripped nude with a ballgag in her mouth with a vibrator for endless hours. Laura would be in a red tyr swimsuit handcuffed with leg irons with a belly chain or strap, chain would be short so she couldn’t walk, harness ballgag, then she would go nude, hogtied, usual rope work and wrap gagged. Renee would be balltied in her underwear, bit gagged and then moved to a chair, sports bra and leggings, and harness gagged, so a lot of drool. Amy Adams would be balltied in her underwear, pump gagged, and then hogtied nude with a bit gag. Amy Ryan would be in a turtleneck sweater with a red bra and panties underneath, chair tied and wrap gagged, then stripped to her underwear and hogtied and ballgagged with a vibrator at her clit for Orgasms. :D :D. Forgot about Laura Dern, she would be in her underwear, chair tied and panel gagged. Then she would be nude, hogtied, ballgagged and vibrator for fun.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

What do you think of my last post

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:All those are very nice choices, especially the ones from Blind Spot, how would you tie and gag them?

How you feel about handcuffs, leg irons, I do like body harnesses and belts, I do like the arm sleeves with the crisscrossed belts holding them up. Don’t like hoods because I like to see their facial expressions when are gagged and the grunting and moaning.

Robin Wright, Dianne Lane, Laura Linney, Renee Russo, Amy Adams and Amy Ryan. Robin would be chairtied in her underwear, usual rope work. Ball gagged. Then put in a black sports bra and leggings, hogtied and wrap gagged. Dianne would be hogtied in a green one piece speedo swimsuit, bit gagged and then stripped nude with a ballgag in her mouth with a vibrator for endless hours. Laura would be in a red tyr swimsuit handcuffed with leg irons with a belly chain or strap, chain would be short so she couldn’t walk, harness ballgag, then she would go nude, hogtied, usual rope work and wrap gagged. Renee would be balltied in her underwear, bit gagged and then moved to a chair, sports bra and leggings, and harness gagged, so a lot of drool. Amy Adams would be balltied in her underwear, pump gagged, and then hogtied nude with a bit gag. Amy Ryan would be in a turtleneck sweater with a red bra and panties underneath, chair tied and wrap gagged, then stripped to her underwear and hogtied and ballgagged with a vibrator at her clit for Orgasms. :D :D. Forgot about Laura Dern, she would be in her underwear, chair tied and panel gagged. Then she would be nude, hogtied, ballgagged and vibrator for fun.
I am more of a tying hands with rope not a fan of handcuffs, leg irons, body harness. Belts interest me I would tie someone up with belts. Not a fan of arm sleeves

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:What do you think of my last post

Very nice scenario's for tying them up

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

There are only so many ways you can physically tie someone running out of ways to tie the actresses up Wish there was more ways to tie someone up

Mavis308
Chair Bound

You got that right, there probably are other ways, if it involves hurting these women, I won’t do it.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:You got that right, there probably are other ways, if it involves hurting these women, I won’t do it.
I agree

Mavis308
Chair Bound

2 more, Christine brimberry from Motor trends Fast and Loud and a co-worker I used to work with, her name is Cora, black hair and big tits.

Christine would be chair tied wearing a spiked bra and black panties. Harness ballgag, and a vibrator for endless hours of fun. Then hogtied nude, usual rope work and panty gagged and vet wrapped. Cora would be in a speedo one piece and balltied, with the usual rope work and a bit gag for endless drooling and then she would be put in a red sports bra and leggings and hogtied and ballgagged, and vet wrap around the gag and watch her moan, drool and squirm for hours.

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:2 more, Christine brimberry from Motor trends Fast and Loud and a co-worker I used to work with, her name is Cora, black hair and big tits.

Christine would be chair tied wearing a spiked bra and black panties. Harness ballgag, and a vibrator for endless hours of fun. Then hogtied nude, usual rope work and panty gagged and vet wrapped. Cora would be in a speedo one piece and balltied, with the usual rope work and a bit gag for endless drooling and then she would be put in a red sports bra and leggings and hogtied and ballgagged, and vet wrap around the gag and watch her moan, drool and squirm for hours.

Very Nice scene

Mavis308
Chair Bound

Fantasies of tying up and gagging girls that you went to high school with??

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:Fantasies of tying up and gagging girls that you went to high school with??

Oh Yes. One is Katelyn she was the sexiest BBW I have seen. She was a close friend but we stopped talking in high school. She had glasses, freckles such a nice smile big thighs and huge butt. She would look perfect tied anyway possible with any gag. Didn't really like the girls in my high school other than Katelyn.

Mavis308
Chair Bound

There’s one, her name is Nikki. Wouldn’t say she’s a BBW, but she’s perfect for bondage, she joined the army after school, so she would be a struggler and a fighter. Black curly hair, decent tits. Would be box tied in a sports bra and spandex, usual rope work and a harness ballgag would be great in her mouth, after that, she would be hogtied nude and a bit gag in her mouth with a vibrator for more fun. Another one, Her name is Kimmy, she’s into fitness. If you saw pictures of her, you see her in fitness wear which turns me on. I would put her in a red speedo lifeguard suit, chair tie and usual rope work and stuff panties in her mouth and vet wrap around her head. Then I would put her in a white bra and panties and hogtie her with a pump gag and watch her wiggle and squirm. Both of them would be in the same room. :D :D

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Mavis308 wrote:There’s one, her name is Nikki. Wouldn’t say she’s a BBW, but she’s perfect for bondage, she joined the army after school, so she would be a struggler and a fighter. Black curly hair, decent tits. Would be box tied in a sports bra and spandex, usual rope work and a harness ballgag would be great in her mouth, after that, she would be hogtied nude and a bit gag in her mouth with a vibrator for more fun. Another one, Her name is Kimmy, she’s into fitness. If you saw pictures of her, you see her in fitness wear which turns me on. I would put her in a red speedo lifeguard suit, chair tie and usual rope work and stuff panties in her mouth and vet wrap around her head. Then I would put her in a white bra and panties and hogtie her with a pump gag and watch her wiggle and squirm. Both of them would be in the same room. :D :D

Very nice scenes

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I am still looking for that Dom; May be I will find her some day.
Rader

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:I am still looking for that Dom; May be I will find her some day.
Rader

Just search for Doms in your area on the internet I am sure some will show up on the internet.