Female chastity

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
smhanka
Unfettered Newbie

Female chastity

Unread post by smhanka »

Hi. Somebody with experiences with remake chastity belt? Wearing? Licking?....

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Female chastity

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well my belt doesn't allow licking, at least with the secondary shield in place. Wearing it certainly has it's easy and hard moments. Like getting into our car, since it's rather low, can be a challenge. Wearing tight jeans with the belt can almost feel like a corset, that kind of stuff.

Not sure what you mean by 'remake chastity belt' though.

smhanka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by smhanka »

There should be female chastity belts ...(remake was Mistake by automatic correction...)

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

There are female chastity belts, I own two of them.

smhanka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by smhanka »

Tesgri wrote:There are female chastity belts, I own two of them.
Hi, which belts do you have? When and how did you started with belts? How often do you wear? How long?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Well one is relatively "normal" with dual chain backing, the other is a solid back. When did I get my first one? Good question, probably six or seven years ago by now. My second one, the solid back, I got right before Covid hit so Dec 2019/Jan 2020. (It was my birthday present to myself) So really the how just comes down to I googled for female belts, bought one that looked good for being affordable, and then started wearing it when I got it.

It takes some getting used to, the constant and unyielding pressure around the waist, it can squish your bladder sometimes. I read somewhere that it's advisable to just wearing the waist band for a while and get used to it, then add in the rest of the belt. The first one fit but not great, and while they're adjustable it just never sat right. The second is a much better fit, also a bit more pricey, but I find it a lot more comfortable.

How often and for how long? Well that varies, there's times when I wear it weekly, and for days at a time, others when I go a month or so without wearing it. My wife (domme) often worries it's to uncomfortable and takes it off me after a few days (3-4 at most, usually). I do intend to go for longer but it just never seems to come about.

If you're curious to see what they look like I have pictures on my dA pages (linked in my signature) or I can share some here.

smhanka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by smhanka »

In which age you started thinkink about chastity belts? And how is it with your clothes during you CB periods? When you weaar your belt? -which clothes are ok?

smhanka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by smhanka »

Are many girls wearing belts? Young girs? can wear? or how and when can start?

And hygiene -how..? During monthly periods..?

We can use e-mail for our discussion too, if you want..

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Not sure how old I was, it's just been an interest/fetish of mine for as long as I can recall. Probably back even in my teenage years.

I don't usually have issues with clothing, besides jeans, skirts and dresses of course are easy, other pants (dress, cargo, yoga) are alright though if to snug can show a few edges. A nice length loose top can cover for that. Or, in the winter, coats usually do the job as well. Really it comes down to each person I guess, for the most part I tend to be lazy and just throw on yoga pants if I'm just going to be sitting in the car (which seems to be 90% of outings these days). In summer skirts are my choice, and those cause no issues with belts at all.

How many girls? No clue, how young? Again, no clue. Some of that comes down to legality, I view my interest as a fetish and thus I would advise that one must be an adult to choose to utilize such things. Purely biologically, wait till you've stopped growing - while many belts these days are adjustable there's only so small and big they can go. No sense wasting money.

Hygiene? Showers, baths, if you have a detachable shower head all the better. I prefer, if allowed, to actually take the belt off for a couple minutes in order to go to the bathroom since the only way to really ensure there's no spots of urine hiding is to either not wear the belt or shower after each time. And I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to shower every time I go pee. Number 2? Well, my belt is a solid back, I could do it but yeesh, to much of a mess.

Monthly periods? Same as hygiene, best to just not wear the belt. I know, such reality takes away from the idea of a 24/7 chastity bound lady but as is the case with most of the stuff we (the community) get up to; we aren't bound nearly as much as we'd like to believe.

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Katie »

I’ve been wearing a belt since I was young. I won’t go into details since I don’t want to get kicked off the forum on my first day. I have had one with the rear bar. They were always a mess for #2 but baby wipes and water would make it work. I also have had one with the anal hole. The hole has a locking cover, so although key messy it’s humiliating to ask my husband to unlock the anal hole so I can poo. It is way easier to clean though. We do have a bidet and I highly recommend that. As for number 1 toilet paper can work ok if the belt is tight and you can push into holes a little. As for cleaning in general I take a shower daily with it on. Twice a week I am chained spread eagle in shower while my husband removes it and wash’s me more carefully. For periods I get the injection birth control so periods are way less frequent. When they happen I am bound while he puts a tampon in me and then locks me back up. Sometimes he will just put me in diapers with locking cover instead.

About 5 years ago I was upgraded to a custom made belt. They guy who made it doesn’t not make them publicly but he lives near by. The custom one is way better since it was made off a mold of me. It also holds a large dildo and butt pkug in me. Unfortunately/fortunately it has blue tooth vibration and shock that husband can control. The battery and Bluetooth are integrated into the band so the belt is a little thick in the back

Trystsandturns
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Trystsandturns »

I’ve been shopping for one for my brat, Roxy. Anyone have any experience with Fancy Steel. Anyone have experience with their belts?

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Katie »

I used to have my steel. We looked into fancy steel but after lots of reasearch ultimately felt the mysteel was better quality. I do have fancy steel shoes though.

novia
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by novia »

I am very interested in this topic, but is it really effective? It is not possible to touch yourself?

cagedape
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cagedape »

The concept is super cool, the device extremely sexy in my opinion but at the same time they just don't seem to be as practical as perhaps male devices... any thoughts?