Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
LockedUpBoyPerm
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for a Story? *Post Here*

Unread post by LockedUpBoyPerm »

I read this story a LONG time ago, and I was able to find it again a few years ago, but only with significant struggle. Now I can't find it at all and I need help. I'm somewhat convinced the story was called "Bound by desire" or "enslaved by desire" or maybe redemption of something, but I wouldn't trust that. I've searched here, asstr.org and others, but I'm at a loss.

The general gist of the story is a girl is kidnapped and turned into a sex slave by a dominatrix who only uses pleasure and denial, no pain.

The story is about a college virgin girl who is grossed out by lesbians. She gets kidnapped by a dominatrix and her sex slave, who put her in a cell. They then setup a camera, tie her to the bed, and masturbate her to orgasm and record it. The reason they are recording it is to send the videos to the girl's father, who was a puritan preacher or mayor or something like that and killed the dominatrix's lover indirectly somehow, like suicide. So her revenge is to turn his puritan daughter into a lesbian and send the videos to him.

So, after several days of masturbating the girl, she comes in one day, gets her very close, then leaves. Then the next day she lets her cum again, then the next day she doesn't, and again and again until the girl is extremely frustrated. Then the dominatrix pulls out a strap on and says if she wants to cum she has to beg for the strap on. She won't do it, so she leaves and the girl gets very upset. The next time she comes in and does the same, she gives up and begs the dominatrix to do her with the strap on. It's all videoed and sent to the girl's father.

Then the girl starts to get the idea to masturbate, as she's never done this before, and she's caught by the dominatrix who puts her in a chastity belt, and continues to deny / pleasure her till she is extremely expectant of the attention. This happens over weeks.

Next, the girl denied for many days, and then taken to a dominatrix party where she allows several dominatrix women to have sex with her. I think she is loaned out to one of the dominatrix women as well?

They also use some kind of machine on the girl to make her cum more frequently and harder. The dominatrix's slave uses this machine on her when the dominatrix is out. She says she never disobeys the mistress cause she'll bring you to the edge of orgasm over and over for days until your mind snaps.

Somewhere in there there are a few scenes where the girl is let out of her cell and sleeps with the dominatrix and her slave in the dominatrix's room.

After all this, the dominatrix lets her go cause she says something like she's hurt her father enough with the videos and they basically just let her out of a car somewhere. But she's now in love with the dominatrix woman and goes back to her to live as her second slave.

Yeah, so I basically remember every beat of the story, but I can't remember a searchable quote or anything to really narrow it down.

I'd appreciate any help in finding it!

ANnon82
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ANnon82 »

I am looking for a story where a professional woman, I think she was a lawyer or a reporter. Is abducted and awakens in a hidden cell. I believe she is secured in a chastity belt and other related bondage gear and equipped with life support items like a catheter and enema system.

She sees through the window in the cell door a man who comes down a ladder into the next room and seems to be setting up all of the equipment to automatically provide for her. When he is finished he fills the outer room with concrete permanently sealing the woman inside her cell.

Bondagelover19
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bondagelover19 »

Ok I’m looking for a story I read a few months ago it was about a college girl visits a village with rare spiders and she then keeps violating the rules of the village cause the spiders are sacred she is then punished to be wrapped by the spiders for a whole year

Bondagelover19
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bondagelover19 »

Hello I’m looking for a story where the bondage is a little extreme but also where they are tricked like they were tricked into the bondage and now there going to be a slave or sold away. If you have any like that I would love to read it

Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Marigold »

This is probably impossible, but sometime in the 1950s, Radio Times published a story about some of the children in the Archers long-running radio programme going for a walk, I think in the snow, and being captured, tied up and held in a barn. I can't remember why they were captured or anything else about the story but for reasons I can't explain it has suddenly come to mind. Anyone got a long enough memory? I'd like to refresh my memory!
Marigold

teanndaorsa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by teanndaorsa »

Bondagelover19 wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 11:34 Ok I’m looking for a story I read a few months ago it was about a college girl visits a village with rare spiders and she then keeps violating the rules of the village cause the spiders are sacred she is then punished to be wrapped by the spiders for a whole year
Sounds like you're looking for Spiders! by Abbacor.

freelybounduk
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by freelybounduk »

Hoping you all can help me find a story I've been searching for but with no luck. I'm almost certain it was called "bachelor party" but must be wrong.
It was about a woman who found somebody similar to her bound in the back of a van & decided to swap places to save her marriage.
Ended up the husband to be would have no interest & she's regretted her decision
Any help would be appreciated 🙏 😌

Northhentai
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Northhentai »

I have been looking for this story for so ooooo long.
a programmer (male) makes an ai to lock him in either chastity or self bondage and as time goes on he gives more and more control to this artificial mistress until one time she has him lock himself up in a giant x rack and she hires a real physical mistress to come and act as her body.

I really hope someone knows this story.

Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Colten »

Bondagelover19 wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 11:36 Hello I’m looking for a story where the bondage is a little extreme but also where they are tricked like they were tricked into the bondage and now there going to be a slave or sold away. If you have any like that I would love to read it
Same ! I love these stories too ! If you have found some stories like this, let me know pleaseee :D
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Colten wrote: 11 May 2022, 14:21
Bondagelover19 wrote: 25 Jan 2022, 11:36 Hello I’m looking for a story where the bondage is a little extreme but also where they are tricked like they were tricked into the bondage and now there going to be a slave or sold away. If you have any like that I would love to read it
Same ! I love these stories too ! If you have found some stories like this, let me know pleaseee :D
Try utopiastories.com and search their tags for "buried", and read "Caught in self bondage and a fantasy fulfilled". Aounds like it would be what yiure looking for!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Colten
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Colten »

lockedup4eva wrote: 13 May 2022, 16:13
Colten wrote: 11 May 2022, 14:21
Try utopiastories.com and search their tags for "buried", and read "Caught in self bondage and a fantasy fulfilled". Aounds like it would be what yiure looking for!
Thank you !! I'll check that soon enough ;)
No need to threaten me to tie me up and gag me.

Santoslhalper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Santoslhalper »

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a story that I'm fairly certain was on Utopia Stories but I cant seem to find it now. It was a fairly short story about a dominatrix that was clothes shopping (I think) and forces a girl into a changing room and dresses her in a rubber outfit.

The next scene is in a diner or restaurant and one of the waitresses that serves the dominatrx isnt aware that the slave is a friend of hers

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Hi all, hoping an IT whizkid can help with this. Bdsmlibrary.com has a story called "my life in a cage" which I THINK is a story I have been looking to re-find for a while.

Only that site seems to be down, so does anyone have a way if finding it? I know wayback machine can find old Thndrshrk stories but Im having no joy with this one!

Thanks in advance.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

BadCat12
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BadCat12 »

I am looking for a story I read several years ago on fictionmania, circa 2007ish. I have searched fictionmania recently and was unable to find the story again.

The story was about 4 high school senior boys, as I remember it they were the only seniors in their small town school. As the only seniors they get class rings from somewhere, can't remember origin of rings. Using the rings they are able to change each other.

The boys decide to take turns changing into girls since there are no available girls in their small town. Several changes and various sex acts ensue. The story was rated X or XXX on fictionmania. At the end of the story 2 of the boys remain female resulting in 2 happy couples.

I thought I remembered the name of the story as being Senior Rings or Class Rings. I tried searching for combinations of those titles, as well as other searches for ring related stories and struck out. Thanks for any help.

BadCat12
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BadCat12 »

lockedup4eva wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 12:30 Hi all, hoping an IT whizkid can help with this. Bdsmlibrary.com has a story called "my life in a cage" which I THINK is a story I have been looking to re-find for a while.

Only that site seems to be down, so does anyone have a way if finding it? I know wayback machine can find old Thndrshrk stories but Im having no joy with this one!

Thanks in advance.
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/stor ... oryid=1791

bugos
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bugos »

Hi!
Could someone help to find the story that I definitely read on utopiastories.

Girl works in hi-tech company and is testing uniform for prisoners. She managed to trick security and carry one of the suits out. She dressed prisoner's uniform but it was broken and anti-escape protection was automatically activated. Attempt to touch the remote control device by prisoner is prevented by electro-shock. One of employees found this girl and took the remote...

Thank you!

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Marigold wrote: 07 Apr 2022, 13:21 ... some of the children in the Archers long-running radio programme going for a walk, I think in the snow, and being captured, tied up and held in a barn
I'm now fantasising about Lizzie in bondage. :-)

Except that thinking about it she wouldn't have been born in the 1950s, so who would the children have been then?

nntracc45
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by nntracc45 »

Does anyone remember the other story by Mr. Ed? (edwardt {at} interlog.com)
His "Pooch's Story" is available, but there was older one long ago.

DemonOne
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DemonOne »

sull88 wrote: 20 Dec 2014, 13:51 Happy Holidays everyone. I am looking for a story about a wheelchair/brace pretender who along with his girlfriend/wife travels to a middle east country and she does not comply with the dress code and is arrested and punished by being circumcised. He is found out to be a pretender an punished as well. Any help would be great. Thanks, Sull
Does anyone have an idea about this story? I am also interested