Buying Heels

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Buying Heels

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

My favorite pumps are the simple spike heel, pointy toe shoes that were so common in the 50s and 60s. That’s pretty much all I remember women or older girls wearing when I was young and discovering girls. The nicest ones I have found are at a mail order place in Illinois: https://www.classicpumps.com/. The shoes are real leather and very well made.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I find that these kinds of pumps don’t tend to stay on my feet unless they are uncomfortably tight.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Yes, it's hard to find a pair that fits just right, but I really like that style so have gone through quite a few over the years.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I am finding that those kinds of pumps need to be either a half size or full size smaller than what I would wear in a strappy heel which is my preferred style.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

The strappy ones are fun, too. I have a pair of T strap character shoes with a 4" heel that are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn. I can easily walk around in them all day. 👠👠

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

You are thinking something like Mary Janes. I am thinking strappy heeled sandals.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Ah yes - I haven’t had any nice sandals for a good while. Summer is coming - maybe I should get some….and paint my toenails…

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I have had my nails painted once. The lady had me chained to a bed and basically told me that it was going to happen and I could not stop it. If I struggled, it would only make a mess.